We cannot ship this item to an address that does not match the billing address on your credit card. Please verify that your SHIP TO and BILL TO Addresses match the billing address of the card that is used. Failure to meet this criterion will result in the order being canceled. Signature confirmation is required for any order over £299.
The Net Return Home Series V2 Net is the only golf net in the world that automatically returns the ball back to the golfer. Make sure to watch our Home Series video in the section below...A Home Series net can also handle golf ball speeds of 200 MPH with ease and provides a golfer with the ability to practice anytime and anywhere.The Home Series net can also be used for a variety of sports - with no modifications.
Sports include Golf, Soccer, Baseball, Softball and Lacrosse.
A Net Return Home Series V2 Net offers an athlete unparalleled performance, premium quality and is designed for years of use.
Premium, Quality Construction at a Great Price
- Lightweight, Rugged, 1.5" Tubular Steel Frame.
- Commercial Grade, UV Treated Black, Polyester Netting
- Large, Stainless Steel Push Buttons
- Rugged, Black Poly Carry Bag
One Person Setup in Under 5 Minutes...
- Push Button Assembly - No Tools Required
- Quick Color Connect System™
- Sleeved Net - Easy on and off
- Stores and Transports Easily in convenient Duffle Bag (included)
Multi-Sport Use - Golf, Soccer, Baseball, Softball and Lacrosse
- The Net Return™ Home Series is not just for Golf. It can be used for numerous sports such as Baseball, Softball, Soccer and Lacrosse. This is why we say that the Net Return™ Home Series sport net is The Only Net You Need™.
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction...
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (less shipping and handling)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Height: 7'
- Width: 7'
- Depth: 3' 6"
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Box Size - 40" x 14" x 14"
- Product is Manufactured Overseas (China)
Home Series V2 Side Barriers - (2 Sandbags Included)
The Home Series Side Barriers are specifically designed for use with The Net Return Home Series Net. The Side Barriers ensure that mishit balls never leave the hitting area. If using the Home Series V2 net indoors or in an area where errant balls are a safety concern, the Side Barriers are required. Many golfers also choose to add the Side Barriers when considering "Friends and Family" hitting into the net. If you are an accomplished golfer or using the Home Series outdoors where safety is not a concern, the Side Barriers are not required. Understand also that the Home Series Side Barriers can be added at any time and are not required for use with the Home Series net. The Home Series Side Barriers are made of polyester netting, setup in under 5 minutes (using Velcro color coordinated tabs) and can be easily stored or transported in the Home Series duffle bag. Each Side Barrier is individually cut and sewn by hand. Each pair of Side Barriers weigh approximately 6 lbs., are
6’8” high and extend out to 9’ - 10' in length
. They are sold in pairs (right and left), can be extended straight out or setup on wider angles as needs dictate. Each set of Side Barriers are extended out by using sandbags, two are provided (one for each Side Barrier) and two on the rear of the frame. Remember your Home Series Multi-Sport Net comes with 4 Sandbags to weight down the existing base when outdoors in the wind. When extending out the Side Barriers to their max distance (approximately nine feet or so) you may also want to weight (sandbag) or stake the back of the frame. Extending the Side Barriers to their maximum distance can often lift the back of the frame off the ground by several inches. The weighting of the rear of the frame will eliminate this.
- The Side Barriers can be walked into the front of the frame when not in use, to recover any lost floor space. Simply pick up each sandbag, walk in and place on the side of the frame. It's that simple.